Greater New York Area
Entry Level Project Coordinator
We are growing and in need of an Entry Level Project Coordinator. The majority of this role is Project and Event Coordination with light marketing responsibilities.
Looking for an energetic, friendly and determined Event Coordinator/Marketing Assistant who is ready to serve as a key member of our Innovation Loft team. This candidate will provide overall support for client events (of up to 120 attendees) and internal office operations. The candidate who fills this role will be responsible for a range of events logistics, client relations, tech/AV assistance, and some administrative tasks. You will guide the client from the inquiry phase through execution of client’s event in our Innovation Loft venue. Candidate will have responsibility for the planning and execution of the company’s digital, social and direct response initiatives in the United States. He/she will work closely with a senior peer group within the organization as an entry-level partner on a variety of strategic and tactical initiatives as well as helping to plan and facilitate on-site marketing events and workshops.
- Front desk management – welcoming clients and visitors and answering and routing phone calls, receive and mail packages.
- Light calendar management – balancing event calendar, internal meeting calendars and more.
- Must be willing to work some early mornings and late nights and on rare occasions must be willing to work a couple of hours on the weekend to prepare for a Monday event.
- Maintenance of environment and upkeep of organization of space.
- Ensure inventory is continuously checked and maintained.
- Some administrative duties – data entry (as needed), scanning and filing invoices, upkeep of receipt log, scan and send bills to finance office.
- Assist employees with varying tasks such as printing, finding materials and tools, putting together presentations, etc. (As needed)
- Event Coordination – be the point of contact and support to client on the day(s) of the event. Tasks include tech troubleshooting, directing attendees to where they need to go, refill beverage station (as needed), restock restrooms with toilet paper, soap, etc (as needed), small errands (as needed).
- Tech savvy - maintenance and troubleshooting of various technologies used in the space on a daily basis.
- Marketing Coordination - assist in Tracking and Scheduling all marketing assets, planning, and setup for marketing events (e.g. innovation evenings), assist Marketing Manager as needed.
- Special Projects as Needed - Knowledge Worker
- Bachelor’s degree and/or 2+ years of equivalent experience in a related field
- Time management skills are a must
- Takes direction, not afraid to ask questions if unsure of the direction
- Positive attitude even and able to work in a fast paced environment
- Able to quickly adapt to changing priorities
- Experience planning, executing, assisting with events-
- Strong knowledge of event lifecycle Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Attention to detail
- Ability to organize, multi-task and maintain professional customer service skills.
- Tech savvy – knowledge and understanding of basic networking technologies (AV setup, WiFi, etc)
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite, Google Docs and calendar management.
- Experience in Adobe Creative Suite and Salesforce a plus.
- Client relations and/or sales experience a plus.
- A good eye for design and interior decorating a plus.
- Assisting with the development and management of digital marketing campaigns.
- Utilizing a range of techniques including paid search, SEO and PPC.
- Overseeing the social media strategy for the company.
- Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
- Working with design teams in order to improve the usability, design, content and conversion of the company website.
- Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data.
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
1 to 3 years of experience in a similar digital marketing role, in either an agency or in-house communications group.
A deep understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practices is essential.
Superb writing, editing and verbal communication skills
Demonstrated competence with digital tools such as HTML, PhotoShop, InDesign, Flash, etc.
Knowledge of website design and development, especially UX and UI Experience with ecommerce, SEO, PPC, email and social media marketing
A sincere commitment to work collaboratively with all constituent groups
An enthusiastic nature and an entrepreneurial soul
Any artistic ability (drawing) is HUGE PLUS for this role